Saturday 19 October 2013

Hidden Gem

Well my first post is about a brunch I had in Adelaide over Easter weekend earlier this year. Yes I know, I'm from Melbourne and my first review is in Adelaide, but it was just so delightful!
My friend and I had flown across to Adelaide to see and Alice in Wonderland exhibition but as that didn't open for a few hours we found ourselves wandering through Rymill Park only to find a cute little cafe in the middle of the park right by the lake.

With freshly squeezed orange juice in jars, I was sold! As it was only a small little place there weren't many choices, but what they did have was perfect!


Poached eggs, avocado and lime. I must admit I'm not a big lime fan but it really did compliment the avocado. It was delicious and I would definitely go back! As it was outside and a little chilly you do need to eat quickly, I found this out a little too late. But the atmosphere was lovely. We sat at a table under a giant tree with front row seats of the lake. You could even hire little row boats .



Overall it was lovely. Because we had been up before the crack of dawn, were starving and cold this little cafe definitely shone a little brighter in our eyes, but it really did tick all the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment